Carlie Montpetit – Silver Linings Foundation
In 2017, over 40,000 Albertans suffer from an eating disorder. When you’re suffering from an eating disorder, it can become all-consuming and truly feel like there is no way out. The Silver Linings Foundation is working to build a residential treatment centre for eating disorders right here in Southern Alberta.
Carlie Montpetit tells the emotional story of what it’s like to live with Anorexia and what helped her to heal. The Silver Linings Foundation is using this short documentary to raise awareness about eating disorders and generate support for their cause.
- Client Silver Linings Foundation
- Production company DDG
- Director Chantelle Kolesnik
- ClientSilver Linings Foundation
- Production CompanyDDG
- Produced byJames HeppnerChris KriegerCendrine Tremblay
- DirectorChantelle Kolesnik
- Director of PhotographyChantelle Kolesnik
- EditorChantelle Kolesnik
- FeaturingCarlie MontpetitRhonda HarrisElaine MontpetitLance MontpetitDayna MontpetitDrew RedekoppCaitlin MaclsaacAndrea LoriaChelsea Bedrejo
- Special Thanks toDong Kim