Off the Record – Gathering Music
Exploring the cyclical profession of song writing from sketch to stage, illustrating the emotional influence of the Canadian landscape on a touring musical act.
Following Beat Connection from their home studio in Seattle to the stages of Canada, the three part series examines the effect human interaction and environmental exposure has on their craft, who they are, and their artistic approach.
- Client Gathering Music
- Production company DDG
- Director Brock Davis Mitchell
- PartnerDestination Canada
- Production CoorinatorConrad Behrman
- Production SupervisorGreg Damus
- Director of PhotographyRyan Bouman
- Additional CamerasChris KriegerBrandon Dereniwski
- FeaturingReed JuengerJarred KatzMark HunterTom Eddy
- Special Thanks ToAnti RecordsBiltmore CabaretFinch'sMacleod's BooksMatchstick CoffeeRiver City PubCommonwealth StageRecordlandBridgette BarChris Krieger