September Moon – Ellen Doty
As the day in studio comes to a close, the surrounding musicians pack up their instruments with a feeling of frustration clouding the room.
The room empties and Ellen is left sitting at the piano, “alone at last”.
The mid-day sun fades away, and Ellen’s mind wanders into a dream. Longing for the seemingly simple ways of before.
- Client Ellen Doty
- Production company DDG
- Director Brock Davis Mitchell
- Record LabelAlma Records
- Camera Department HeadNick Thomas
- Assisted byNoah LeachAlan Sabir
- Key GripNoah Fallis
- GripRyan Hetherington-KeysConnor Couzens
- Makeup byKate Barutowicz
- Still PhotographyBrendan Klem
- Clothing Provided byKit and Ace Clothing
- ExtrasSydney EvansKarleen SamsonRobert RookeColin Adhikary
- Special Thanks toCarmen OstafichukHillhurts United ChurchChris KriegerChantelle KolesnikBraden DereniwskiSean TonerWilliam F Whites CalgaryJoshua Rob GwilliamOCL StudiosSarah HutchingsBrigette BennettePanavision Calgary
- This project is funded in part by FACTORthe Government of Canada and Canada's private radio broadcasts.